Monday, May 12, 2008

Days 5, 6, & 7 revisited

Day 7 (+ 6 & 5) Posted on May 4, 2008

Such a busy weekend that none of my usual activities got done. I wasn't able to listen to the days 5, 6, & 7 from Katrina and David, and I couldn't report my own progress, but the good news is, I am about to finish up day 7.

I realized today what a breakthrough it was for me to realize subconsciously I did not believe I could do this. Once I realized I was thinking that, I was able to do some reprogramming.

I am having some funny things happen. My tongue is very sore, and my nose is really stuffy. Not much else yet, I don't think.

I am having green drinks every day, but I don't think I'm anywhere close to 2 lbs. I don't know how to drink that many. A giant box at Costco of spinach is only a pound. I don't know how I'd juice and drink 2 of those containers. I am juicing a whole bunch of celery too which would have seemed like an outlandish amount before this experience.

I also had master cleanser this morning for the first time (lemon juice, honey, water, cayenne), and it was surprisingly agreeable. I shall keep that in my repetoire. I was running too late to make "real juice".

I'm pretty beat from all the running this weekend, so I'm going to close this out, but I'm pretty excited to be starting my second week tomorrow.

No comments: