Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 17 Healing Crisis

Day 17 Posted May 15, 2008

Angela Stokes makes a comment on Day 18 about how amazing it really is to have a day 18, and I think she is right. We get so carried away with the day to day getting it done stuff that we forget that collectively it is quite an accomplishment. Of course, those of you on day 70 are finding that quite humorous, but I think you know what I mean. If 18 days is an accomplishment, 70 is that 3 1/2 times greater! One foot in front of the other though, right?

I'm still having sniffles and congestion. I had this when I first started the juice feast, and here it is again. I was thinking about the 120 days to a day ratio, and that would put me in 2002. I used to get really sick right after Christmas every year back in those days before I made more of an effort to be healthy, so I'm wondering if I have to detox from every episode. I was sick in January of this year, so I'm figuring that was the stuff I had at the beginning. I wonder what is accomplished through the additional "remembering". Is it the body's way of eliminating virus' that embedded themself or what? I'd like to know how all of that works.

I've also been wondering about how the body eliminates fat reserves. There are a lot of opinions on this , but I don't know how many are substantiated in science. I think I'll try to check out Dr. Graham's forums for an answer. He has more science in his pinky than most people have in their whole lab.

1 comment:

DT said...

Well, when you find out any more info on those two topics, I am sure that you will write a blog entry on it, right? The first one has had me intrigued for a while...