Monday, April 28, 2008

Day One!

Well, I decided last night that today would be the day to start my 92 day juice feast. Yes, I realize you probably think I'm insane, and maybe I am. I am beginning to wonder myself. But I feel compelled to step it up to this next level. I had wanted to start on Saturday but didn't, so I prayed about it last night and this morning so that I would be able to start. I am surprisingly fearful (which is unusual for me). I don't exactly know why. I guess I know I will face a lot of resistance from others.

I am blogging my daily experiences on a globalfeast.com page. They give each participant in the global juice feast their own web page and the opportunity to blog their experience. They also have a webcast they do for each day of the juice feast. This is available on juicefeasting.com . These folks really put a lot of energy into getting the word out on this, and they are truly passionate about it.

I worked all day in the office catching up and am hoping to meet with Darius and Dorian and Steven tomorrow to get some things about our future Deseret Academy ventures figured out. Again, I have been prompted for a few months now to make some much needed changes.

Everytime I have had this prompting in the past, the changes were very amazing. Nothing I would have anticipated. I truly believe the Holy Ghost directs the work we do with Deseret Academy. There is no other explanation.

No comments: